8/12

8/12

8/12

Warm Up:

500m Row

Coach's Choice

WOD:

Happy 31st Birthday Coach Josh!

31 Minute AMRAP

31 Box Jumps (24/20)

3 Jumping Air Squats

31 KBS (53/35)

31 Weighted Lunges (45/35)

31 Push Press (45/35)

31 Wall Balls (20/14)

31 Sit Ups

31 Double Unders (100 singles)

31 Calorie Row

31 Burpees

 

15 comments (Add your own)

1. Obat Sipilis wrote:
LONELY IS A MAN WITHOUT LOVE

Wed, October 28, 2015 @ 12:38 AM

2. AntonUnloarm wrote:
Amoxicillin Tooth Infection viagra Nexium 40 Mg Online Buy Kamagra 200mg Zithromax Half Life Amoxicillin Dreams Propecia Tablets Coated is it safe to buy levitra on line Propecia Es Bueno Minoxidil 5 Propecia Receding Hair Propecia 1mg 20mg Cialis Prices Walmart Do You Need A Prescription For Estrace cialis Amoxicillin Safe For Pregnancy Methylprednisolone Online Sales Cialis Dangereux Risques Tamoxifen Shopping Buy Cialis Hq Canadian Meds Le Viagra Pour Les Jeunes Buy Cialis Auregenerics Prescription Diflucan Generiques Sans Ordonnance

Mon, January 23, 2017 @ 12:13 PM

3. wrote:
Excellent blog right here! Also your website
loads up fast! What web host are you the use of?
Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your host?

I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Thu, April 13, 2017 @ 9:11 PM

4. wrote:
It's great that you are getting thoughts from this article as well
as from our argument made here.

Wed, May 3, 2017 @ 9:32 AM

5. wrote:
What's up i am kavin, its my first time to
commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also
create comment due to this sensible post.

Mon, July 3, 2017 @ 3:26 PM

6. wrote:
Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Take care!

Mon, July 3, 2017 @ 7:01 PM

7. wrote:
This is my first time visit at here and i
am genuinely pleassant to read all at single place.

Mon, September 4, 2017 @ 12:05 PM

8. wrote:
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to
this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website
with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 2:30 PM

9. wrote:
Excellent blog you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like
yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like
you! Take care!!

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 8:38 PM

10. wrote:
I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard
in favor of his web page, for the reason that here every data is quality
based stuff.

Tue, June 4, 2019 @ 7:26 PM

11. wrote:
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize
what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked.
Please also discuss with my site =). We could have a link exchange contract between us

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 2:59 PM

12. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
However think about if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its niche.
Awesome blog!

Wed, June 12, 2019 @ 12:02 AM

13. wrote:
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will be
sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 10:20 AM

14. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup?
I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate it

Tue, November 12, 2019 @ 1:09 AM

15. wrote:
If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building afterward i propose him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious job.

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 1:13 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Contact Us

Email Us

144 Eastern Blvd.
Watertown, NY 13601
(334) 467 7048


The Best Way to Reach Us: 

Send us a message on our Facebook Page.. all of our coaches will receive the notification and will get back to you ASAP ! 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=470353606389118&tsid=0.19640181330032647&source=typeahead

Map - Location